Grupa Staff Partners to sprawdzony dostawca usług w obszarze nowoczesnego i efektywnego zarządzania zasobami ludzkimi.
Nr licencji Ministerstwa Pracy: 386/3
For our Client we are looking for:
Administrative Assistant in HR Depratment
Location: Warszawa Key responsibilities of the position:
Reference Number: AAHR/10/2019
General tasks for administrative assistant:
- To collect data related to the area of qualitative HR planning, monitoring and reporting
- To support in maintaining updated the HR database on staff allocation (required knowledge of Excel)
- To support in reporting activities on different aspects and data of HR and to prepare statistics/charts;
- To support Senior HR Officer- Planning and Monitoring in other activities related to HR reporting and monitoring
- successfully completed secondary education related to the HR, administrative or management.
- at least 1 year of professional experience in the HR od administrative area
- very good skills in the main MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- very good command of both written and spoken English (at least B2)
- university degree in the field of business administration, management, HR
- university degree in public relations, journalism, HR or languages;
- at least 1 year of professional experience in HR or administrative area
- previous experience in administrative tasks;
- experience in information management;
- knowledge of publishing workflows;
- experience in assisting in organization of meetings and events in an international or multilingual context.
- knowledge and experience in working with databases.
- experience in professional layout tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign and Acrobat Pro) or MS Office Publisher.
- knowledge of other EU language
- high level of responsibility and ability to take initiative;
- very developed level of service orientation;
- ability to work under pressure and experience in organizing work and prioritizing accordingly;
- ability to communicate efficiently at all levels internally and externally and in appropriate manner;
- high level of discretion and ability to handle confidential matters;
- ability to work in a team.
- contract of employment through the Employment Agency
- daily remuneration: 52.92 EUR net
- opportunity for development and promotion
- work with professionals