For our Client - European Border and Coast Guard Agency we are looking for:
Senior Legal Assistant at Corporate Governance/ Legal and Procurement Unit/ Legal Services Sector
Senior Legal Assistant at Corporate Governance
Location: Warszawa Key responsibilities of the position:
Reference Number: SLA/FRO
- to ensure administrative support in administrative procedures;
- to co-ordinate the document flow and assist in archiving;
- to draft notes, letters, reports and follow up;
- to support in preparation and evaluation of internal training;
- to assist at meetings, drafting minutes where necessary;
- to assist in correspondence, missions and agenda management;
- to provide assistance in preparation, implementation and monitoring of contracts;
- to support project team in management of projects;
- to support in drafting reports in various areas
- to perform basic administrative tasks as copying, scanning, etc.
- successfully completed secondary education related to law, administrative or management.
- at least 2 year of professional experience in finance, international law or
- diplomas of: General Administration, Business Management, Financial Management, Economics, Political Sciences/ European Studies or Social Sciences
- very good command of both written and spoken English (at least B2/C1)
- knowledge and experience in working with databases.
- experience in professional layout tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign and Acrobat Pro)
- high level of responsibility and ability to take initiative;
- very developed level of service orientation;
- ability to work under pressure and experience in organizing
- work and prioritizing accordingly;
- ability to communicate efficiently at all levels internally and externally and in appropriate manner;
- high level of discretion and ability to handle confidential matters;
- ability to work in a team.
- contract of employment through the Employment Agency
- attractive daily remuneration: 84,65€ net
- opportunity for development and promotion
- work with professionals